The 1o LAWS For LIVING
What they forgot to tell the rest of us
according to Pete the Trainer
Some months before you were born, you were enrolled in a full time informal school called LIFE
1. You will, proceed through stages, via lessons ...some will graduate each stage with honors, some will try to cheat, don't... you will only crash and burn, you'll also look pretty stupid, and probably ...smell pretty bad too..!
2. You will receive only one body ...you may not like it, you may at times even hate it, but remember, it's your ONLY physical mode of transportation for your entire life-time ...it works best if you learn to love it, exercise it, feed it, and maintain it with the utmost respect. kindness and gratitude.
3. REMEMBER: There are no mistakes ...only lessons ...these will consist of mostly hands-on experiments of trial, error, and TEMPORARY confusion, this is known as 'Growth'. The 'failed' life experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately 'work' ...and by the way, between experiments, use this mantra: 'fake it 'till ya make it'. so in a nut-shell ...act like a WINNER ...don't be a whiner.
4. All lessons are repeated until they are PROPERLY learned. Lessons will be presented to you on a sliding scale, in various forms, via a 'learning curve'. When you have learned a particular lesson you'll be given YOUR next lesson ...and a fresh new learning curve will be activated for you.
5. If you are experiencing, SHOCK , GUILT, SHAME and/or Blame, you are probably on the wrong learning curve.
6. You have been given a dynamic expandable imagination, relax, you're allowed to use it, but don't waste time concentrating on being right. Remember, it's about being successful at sharing the gifts provided by the earth, the universe and beyond.
7. The other people you notice, are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person, without that thought reflecting a love or hate, in or about you.
8. The success you experience in life is 99% up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need right now, you just have to find where they are being kept ...how you use them, will influence the QUALITY of your life, and how many ongoing opportunities for FUN, you create.
9. At times, your life may seem to be like, a crap sandwich, just know, if you have enough 'bread' you probably won't notice the crap.
10. All other 'life' answers, lie within you ...to unlock the answers simply, RELAX, look, listen, and trust ...always remember: The Law of Cause & Effect, is the GOLDEN RULE ...everything else is negotionable.