7 PRACTICAL TIPS TO HELP YOU STAY ON-TRACK:
2. Practice portion control. A good way to tackle this issue is to simple buy smaller plates, and try not to pile food up on your plate! Being aware of what you are learning to do here, will also help you know when to stop!
3. Eat slowly. I know, I know..! ...when you are really hungry it's very hard to do, but if you don't allow yourself to get that hungry in the first place, you can take time and chew everything slowly, then you'll be less likely to overeat ...and really try to taste and feel the texture as you enjoy your food.
4. If you don't like it, don't eat it. I know that sounds impractical for some, but we tend to just eat whatever is in front of us, whenever it is there, especially if it was cooked and prepared by a loved one. And of course, if they really love you, they'll understand what you are learning to do here ...and by the way if you don't like oatmeal or eggs for breakfast, there are other healthy alternatives (we'll be covering this subject soon. P.)
5. Switch it up. Don't eat the same thing every week ...yea, I know this is a way of staying in control, but variety is the spice of life, and trying new things is good for your digestion and your spirit.
6. Eat more fresh organic food. I know it takes more organizing and costs more, sure you can live off of packaged foods that are jacked up to the hilt with artificial junk, but we're not interested in just surviving, we are all about thriving. You'll also keep your sodium levels in check too (bloating anyone!)
7. Support your greatness, and don't park close to the store. I know everyone wants the "prime" parking places, but take the opportunity to walk-off some extra calories (especially coming back). The extra few hundred feet to and from the store mount up over say, a month. and besides you don't want to park with all those fat people anyway. Do ya..?
<-- fast -- metabolism -- slow -->
DEFF JAM DAVE
(DEAD SLOW METABOLISM)
The 'ideal nobleman' if he had been sculpted today
The 7 Tips are extremely powerful if you use them everyday.
You can also choose not to use them, it just means you're not using 100% of your potential and don't mind waiting to start enjoying your new Fit & Healthy body, and all the benefits that go with it.
I'll leave you with just one more thing ...yes you guessed it
The TOOLBOX Tip
here it is ...#5
NEXT TIME on PETEtheTRAINER
LOOK FOR the NEW Feature COMING NEXT TIME
Enlightening facts and oddities that I have learned from various Martial Art masters during my many travels around the world.
The TOOLBOX Tip
...four words, that describe four reasons why you should ask,
Motivation, Inspiration, Determination, Conversation.
If you haven't already ...surround yourself with friends who think positively and who support and encourage your greatness one hundred percent.
'till next time, thank you for your visit
Respect yourself & dis-cover