Personal Empowerment Is The Door To Success ...STEP UP AND TURN THE KEY

Personal Empowerment Is The Door To Success ...STEP UP AND TURN THE KEY
TAKE WHAT YOU NEED...and SHARE the rest

9.15.2009

ARE YOU ...AVERAGE?

THESE ARE NOT AVERAGE PEOPLE
YOU DON'T GET TO LOOK THIS GOOD

JUST BY WANTING, WISHING & WAITING


The good news
If you've already read some of the previous articles here on this blog and you absorb today's 'TOOLBOX TIP' you have already begun to implement The Success PrinciplesTM recommended by Pete the Trainer into your day to day activities,

YOU ARE ALREADY ON YOUR WAY TO CREATING THE KIND OF PHYSIC YOU DREAM OF
.

As your Personal Trainer, let me give a few words of wisdom:


You've gotta always
remember the MAIN guiding principle
here it is:

Learn How To Get Organized!

OK well, duh..! That's an obvious statement you may be thinking!

...and you're absolutely correct.

The weird thing though...

I have a bunch of people
(who say they want to get in shape) tell me up front, they don't need lessons ...'cos they already know all about getting organized ...and doing exercises ...eating the 'good stuff', avoiding the 'bad stuff' and drinking lots of water 'cos, they've been doing this kind of thing for most of their life ...and then they usually reinforce their knowing point of view with something like... "after-all, that's why I got a membership in the first place"

... and a common quip I hear,

"...besides I can't afford Personal Training 'cos it's too expensive".

What this tells me is, they JUST THINK THEY ARE ORGANIZED.



In reality and based on results, they are suffering from the common ailment known as Cranus Anus.
This delusional dis-ease is brought on by (sometimes years) of Stinkin' Thinkin'.
For some it's brought on by shear over-thinking non-thinking (analysis paralysis).


What's that old saying...The customer is always right!


...know what? ...it's 100% TRUE!

In the gym (if I'm not working out with someone) I'll happily answer peoples questions and politely smile while listening to their favorite injury story...

but, as a busy and successful, professional Personal Trainer

"I don't work with
Customers"

I work with Clients ...My business is based on a Clientele!

I work with people who WANT to go beyond 'the normal people' you see in your average mall.

Just realize that if you come up to me in the gym or anywhere else and engage me in a conversation only to tell me you don't need lessons ...and your physic looks like a polythene bag of warm rice pudding, I'm going to change the subject, or politely but promptly, excuse myself..!


"I've spent a lifetime observing what works, and what doesn't"

I'm in the business of watching people's actions AND noticing details
...sometimes slight but important details.

I've noticed, the average person is average, everything about them is well... average,
all they really want is to be comfortable and become better at being average ...I don't work with Customers ...as I've just mentioned ...and I certainly don't work with Customers who want average results.
For these good average people, there are many other trainers that don't charge my kind of fee and they can chat away these people's time and money much better than I can ...a mild 'workout glow' is achieved ...and the Customer is happy ...and shows up the same time next week to do it all over again.

'I CAN'T WORK in that mode ...
sorry it's just not MY WAY'

If you don't look good, then I don't look good!

You may recall from a previous article:

My method is about "safely creating the MOST results for the LEAST amount of time & effort" ...PERIOD!



If you want to achieve the kind of results you see in the pictures above,
~YOU need to show up on time, every time with YOUR burning passion switched on and ready to focus.

~YOU need to be willing to do whatever it takes AND not give up.

~You need to be willing to dig down deep inside and face your personal demons.

~You need to be willing to be uncomfortable (at least in the beginning).

~You need to be willing to become
disciplined

~You need to be willing to let go of the limiting beliefs

~You need to follow MY GROUND-RULES (see elsewhere on this Blog)


SO NOW, DO YOU SEE WHY, I SAY...

I don't work with AVERAGE Customer type people
.



No I'm NOT some kind of snob, I'm a realist ...and I'll be professionally honest where I need to be.

My Clients are ABOVE average in their own unique AND special way
.

Most have already tasted success in other endeavors ...in their business and personal life. They've already tested their courage, they already have, a high level of aptitude when it comes down to personal accountability and implementation of learned skills.

They were that way before I met them.

They were that way before I started to teach them how to begin molding their bodies to create their foundation of health & fitness and go on to create fantastic results.

They were that way before I started to coach them in the art of turning on their positive mind-set to take their life to the next level.

They were that way before I started showing them the professional techniques to unlock and rediscover their hidden personal power and confidence, so they could bring the kind of focus and control required to get the job done more efficiently.


"Success is a seed that's been there all along, you can nurture it or you can neglect it.
In life you always have two choices"
PETEtheTRAINER


Before I wrap up today's post and leave you with
today's TOOLBOX TIP,

let me say this,

If YOU think doing a few sweaty exercises a couple of times a week, drinking daily protein shakes and cutting out a few 'fattening foods' is going to get you in six-pack shape,

I'm sorry to burst your BUBBLE but, (no pun intended)

YOU MAY BE AVERAGE

...NEXT!



TODAY'S TOOLBOX TIP
Taken from 14 TIPS FOR STARTING and STICKING WITH IT
...so you don't fail before it all starts to look real good
.
according to PETEtheTRAINER

For some of us out there, if we could just convince ourselves that there IS enough time in the day to exercise, we could be on track and reaping huge rewards from a professionally designed fitness program. For others ...we get started, but quickly lose momentum, and give up.

If these 2 scenarios sound familiar, here's help to rekindle your fighting spirit and stay on track.
Each of The 14 EMPOWERING Start and Stick TIPS are tried and true, practical success generating gems, to help you get your share of the good life.


Here's your first TOOLBOX TIP in our new feature series

1
. Throw away that outfit you wore in high school, and the memory of it too.
It's normal to have a mental image of yourself when you last exercised right! But, if that image is from high school you could be in big trouble ...even if it's from last year, FORGET IT!
Remember as little as possible of what you use to look like. START TODAY, make NEW memories.

TIP #2 ..it's coming NEXT TIME on
The PETEtheTRAINER BLOG

Keep you questions coming
Please keep them short and to the point
I'll post some of them soon.

^P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why not make today when YOU speak up,
and leave a comment.
We'd love to hear YOUR VIEWS

Personal Empowerment Systems USA

PETEtheTRAINER
Personal Empowerment Systems USA

The BODY-SHAPING SCHOOL
Las Vegas
The Premier Holistic Personal Training Service
Certified by The National Federation Of Professional Trainers


If you would like to SUPPORT
The PETEtheTRAINER BLOG
CLICK on at least one ad.
before you go ...thanks


PLEASE NOTE: Some ads. placed on this site may
not necessarily reflect all the policies and guidelines of PETEtheTRAINER
Personal Empowerment systems USA

CAUTION: It's always a good idea to check with your doctor before beginning an exercise program or making changes to your nutrition routine
(ESPECIALLY SALT, WATER & SUGAR RATIOS).

EAT WELL, LIVE WELL

EAT WELL, LIVE WELL
Anti-inflammatory food IS KEYto BODY-SHAPING SUCCESS. - DID YOU KNOW: There are actually 'foods' that inflame your intestines and arteries (can you say HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART ATTACK, DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS and DIABETES, 3 times?). STOP this madness. Read how to NOT be a victim of this very common situation.

Search This Blog